We are searching for a top-notch First Impression Specialist that is committed to providing exceptional customer service to our customers.
Tempo is an employee owned company founded in 1966 that takes pride in providing a ‘WOW’ experience to our clients at every point of contact through a framework of best practices creating a pattern for excellence at all levels.
- Excellent compensation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid Vacation time.
Ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of customers’ needs, and be empathetic to their situation.
- Professional and dynamic phone skills
- A polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- A professional attitude and image
- A willingness to help out in all areas within the office…TEAM PLAYER
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and scheduling inbound service calls
- Promoting our Club Memberships
- Having Computer Skills
- Professionalism and dynamic phone skills
- General office skills
- Exceptional organization and the ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $12.50 – $16.00 an hour (depending on experience)
Please call Robin Abbe: (972)579-2049 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org